Mural

Navigation

Links below take you to posts about this blog as well as to Max's web site.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Free the Dragons / Index

Max Tell: I have had problems with learning all my life. I have a 55 percentile short term memory capacity, making memorization a constant struggle. As a child, my difficulties with memorizing lead me to fear both reading and writing, for they seemed so far out of my reach. Yet I fell in love with language through song and that changed my life.


Table of Contents
Here you will find links to my healing story Free the Dragons, a
series of podcasts and blog posts outlining how falling in love with
language changed my life.

Please note, I changed the title of this series several times in the early
stages of this process and did not come up with a solid title until story
2 A Step Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment